Improve early care and education outcomes for Black and Latinx children in Connecticut children by promoting sustainable child care businesses in underserved communities in the Greater New Haven area.
- Promote sustainable early care and education programs through effective business leadership.
- Improve early care and education outcomes for children by increasing teacher qualification and competency in the core areas of knowledge.
- Enhance family experiences and preserve parents’ choice in early learning settings.
- We believe every child is entitled to high-quality early care and education experiences.
- We recognize positive outcomes for children mean positive outcomes for families.
- We are committed to excellence and innovation in the delivery of early care and education services.
- We are committed to preserving parents’ choice by maintaining diversity in early care experiences.
- We practice transparency through open and honest communication.
Tamesha S. Robinson
Program & Strategic Advisors
Georgia M. Goldburn, Member
Kim C. Harris, Member
Business & Strategic Consultants
John Weiser, Consultant