Staffed Family Childcare Network
CERCLE is a non-profit cooperative of early childhood providers serving primarily children of color and their families in the Greater New Haven area, Bridgeport, and Stratford. CERCLE is a a Shared Services Alliance and an Office of Early Childhood (“OEC”) Staff Family Child Care Network.
- Licensing Support for Individuals Seeking to become a Licensed Family Child Care Home Provider
- Access to OEC-approved Business Practices Training and Coaching
- Access to OEC-approved Family Engagement & Community Resources Training and Coaching
- Access to OEC-approved Professional Development Training to Improve Pedagogical Practices
- Referrals for more intensive services
- Financial Assistance for Tax Preparation Services
- Discount for Purchase of Business Liability Insurance
- Assistance with NAFCC Accreditation Application
Services and resources supplied by CERCLE’s Staff Family Child Care Network are for the exclusive use of Family Child Care providers and is made available with funding from the Office of Early Childhood.